If your a Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles fan, then you’re going to love this Incredibles Fruity Slush Recipe! This frozen drink only needs 5 ingredients and is super simple to make for hot summer days, Incredibles birthday party, or movie nights!
Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles 2 movie has just arrived in theaters! If you haven’t made plans to see it, we highly encourage you to buy tickets and take the whole family! You might just love it more than the first one!
To bring the Incredibles celebration home, we’re sharing a fun frozen treat, perfect for summertime: Incredibles Fruity Slush recipe! You’ll only need a blender and a few ingredients, like lemon-lime soda, ice, and Kool-Aid Tropical Punch mix.
To give a fun Incredibles style to your frozen fruity slushie, you’ll want to decorate the rim with red, yellow, and orange sprinkles. To do this, simple dip and roll the rim of the glass into simple syrup, which you can make homemade or purchase at the grocery store in the cocktail mixers aisle. Then, dip the rim right into the sprinkles and they will make your slush super incredible!
Incredibles Fruity Slush Recipe
Here’s the full recipe, ready for you to print. If you like this recipe, we’d love for you to share it on Facebook or pin it on Pinterest. Thank you for your support!
- Simple Syrup
- Red, Yellow and Orange Sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup Lemon Lime Soda
- 3 tablespoons Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Mix (dry mix that is presweetened with sugar)
- Optional Garnish: Maraschino Cherries
- Pour simple syrup into a small shallow dish and the sprinkles onto another dish. Dip the rim of your glass into the simple syrup and then into your sprinkles. Set to the side to set.
- Place remaining ingredients into a blender and process until slushy. Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with cherries, if desired.