During this year’s Halloween season, the Disneyland Resort is bringing so many delicious churros to try! There are some brand-new ones and returning favorites to pick from! Here we will tell you all about them and the prices!
Churros are iconic at the Disneyland Resort but we are bigger fans of the seasonal churros! We love trying the new exciting flavors that they come up with. There is also an added bonus to them as well… they are always Instagram-worthy!
Check out the Disneyland Halloween Food Guide here!
Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castel Churro Carts
- Maleficent Churro is a classic churro rolled in crushed chocolate cookie crumbles. $6.25
- Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce: They combine creamy peanut butter and vanilla into a sauce. $1.50
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Churro Carts
- Orange Citrus Churro: This brand-new churro is Citrus-flavored and comes with a citrus cream dipping sauce – $7.25
- Citrus Cream Dipping Sauce: You can order an extra side of the dipping sauce! – $1.25
Matterhorn Bobsleds and Casey Jr. Circus Train Churro Carts
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake Dipping Sauce – $1.50
Critter Country and Haunted Mansion Churro Carts
- Trick or Treat Sweets Churro: This is the most popular churro to get at Disneyland! It’s rolled in shortbread sugar and topped with Caramel and chocolate sauces and TWIX cookie bar pieces. – $7.25
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Churro Cart
- English Toffee Churro is back at Disneyland! It’s a classic churro drizzled with Chocolate Fudge sauce and Toffee Bits. – $7.25
Check out the Disney California Adventure Halloween Food Guide here!
Disney California Adventure
- Fluffernutter Churro is back this year! It is a classic churro with peanut butter drizzle, marshmallow drizzle, and chocolate chips. – $7.25
Hollywood Land Churro Cart
- Oogie Boogie Churro is rolled in crushed chocolate cookies and topped with green icing, gummy worms, and candies. – $7.25
- Coco-Nutty Churro: Are you a fan of Coconut-flavored things? This is a churro for you! It is rolled in Coconut sugar and topped with chocolate chunks, shaved coconut, and a coconut-caramel drizzle. – $7.25
Cozy Cone Motel 1
- Candy Corn Churro: They roll a churro in orange and yellow sugar and top it with vanilla icing and candy corn. – $7.25
Goofy’s Sky School Churro Chart
- Candy Apple Churro: This churro is rolled in a green apple sugar and they put a spooky black candy apple drizzle on top! – $7.25
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail Churro Cart
- Coffee and Donut Churro: Espresso fans! This is a churro for you! This churro is rolled in coffee sugar and topped with coffee-infused chocolate sauce, seasonal sprinkles, and whipped topping. – $7.25